Adelaide’s Flinders University will spend $14 million on a next-generation campus network, which will provide 22,000 students and 2000 staff with 1Gbps speeds to the desktop while supporting a big push to the cloud.
- Australian universities are the world’s most frequently targeted
- Cash injection drives Menlo Security to Australian launch
- AI targets insider threats by analysing employee writing for malice
- Google Chrome on Android gets ‘site isolation’ shield against Spectre CPU attacks
- Oracle drops 219 fixes in October 2019 critical patch update