Large fund manager Perpetual has signed a $68 million outsourcing agreement with Fujitsu under a five-year plan to modernise its IT infrastructure and applications.
- CPUs take another Spectre-Meltdown speculative execution hit
- Despite education campaigns, Australians are falling harder for scams than ever
- Chrome to strip “secure” from HTTPS sites in September
- The week in security: During Privacy Awareness Week, warnings that we are neither private nor aware
- Believing your data is “probably” secure means it’s not secure at all