Telstra will spend $1.2 billion in fiscal 2013 to extend 4G mobile network coverage to two-thirds of the Australian population, as the telco looks to add to an existing base of more than 500,000 4G customers.
- Despite education campaigns, Australians are falling harder for scams than ever
- Chrome to strip “secure” from HTTPS sites in September
- The week in security: During Privacy Awareness Week, warnings that we are neither private nor aware
- Believing your data is “probably” secure means it’s not secure at all
- NK hackers use fake Facebook accounts to lead defectors to malware in Google Play