Around 14,000 school children in Queensland will receive Windows 8 tablet computers following a new agreement between the Queensland Department of Education Training and Employment (QDETE) and Acer.
- AISA 2018: Hunting for phishing kits
- Infrequent cyber wargames betray organisations’ inadequate data-breach response
- Big attacks a smokescreen for “low-level” North Korea cybercrime that the world is ignoring
- GitHub now warns devs about bugs that led to Equifax breach
- AISA 2018: Japan's journey from a cryptocurrency hack to better regulation