The Department of Defence said on Thursday it won’t proceed with planned market testing of a Distributed Computing Bundle, which formed part of the agency’s massive ICT transformation program.
- AFG’s IT manager was surprised by what a deep network scan revealed
- My Health Record extension highlights lingering security, privacy concerns
- Firefox to notify users when they’re on a recently breached site
- Microsoft begs customers: Just hold on to those pen-test reports until you've fully read them
- Adobe patches Flash, Reader, and Photoshop CC