Information Technology Professionals Association (ITPA) said on Thursday that it is “appalled” at attempts by NBN’s outgoing CEO Bill Morrow to lay the blame for congestion and service degradation on its fixed wireless network at the feet of gamers.
- Stop pretending you can keep hackers out of your networks: Krebs
- Five-eye CERTs issue joint alert on RATs, trojans and botnets
- CISOs must “plan for stupid” when evolving security plans: former US govt CISO
- For CySCA sponsors, designing 103 cybersecurity challenges takes months of careful planning
- Heathrow Airport lands $223k fine for three seconds on video in a lost USB stick