Senior tech execs gathered at Sydney's Rockpool restaurant to discuss strategies to make better use of and protect data in hybrid cloud environments. The luncheon was sponsored by Lenovo.
- NSA warns enterprises over TLS traffic inspection risks: do it once, and do it well
- How a bank got hacked (a study in how not to secure your networks)
- As government reins in IoT security, recalcitrant mining industry is exposed
- The week in security: Poor security hygiene just not good enough, APRA warns
- New Zealand: over a third of cyber attacks come from state-sponsored hackers