Tech execs gathered at Eureka in Melbourne to discuss how they are taking advantage of artificial intelligence technologies across their wired and wireless networks. The luncheon was sponsored by Juniper and Mist.
- Sustained attacks on Australian education reflect data’s continued vulnerability
- Google matches Apple's iOS bug bounty: will pay up $1.5m for a really tough Android Pixel hack
- Emergent Android banking Trojan shows app overlay attacks are still effective
- Firefox’s Mozilla doubles its bug bounty cash rewards
- Australian businesses slower to detect breaches than global peers, but everyone is still taking too long