IT chiefs gathered in Auckland, New Zealand to discuss how they are deploying software-driven virtual workforces. The luncheon was sponsored by DXC Technology.
- Inside the thriving ransomware market
- Concerned about privacy, Australians embrace mandatory data-breach scheme
- Fake Telstra and EnergyAustralia email bills spread banking trojans
- Gone in 15 seconds: why faster bank transfers make Australia an even bigger target for email fraud
- Synchronized security is the right arsenal for modern CSOs: Sophos exec