Queensland’s Crime and Corruption Commission (CCC) said on Thursday that there was insufficient evidence to commence a criminal prosecution against the state’s former eHealth chief, Dr Richard Ashby.
- Windows Defender anti-malware glitch breaks file scanning on Windows 10, Windows 7
- GitHub acquires Semmle to speed up bug hunting in open source projects
- Misconfigured WS-Discovery in devices enable massive DDoS amplification
- Secrets of latest Smominru botnet variant revealed in new attack
- Australians know the least – and care the least – about how their personal data is used