Since its creation in 2010, NextDC has grown into one of Australia’s large data centre providers with 230 staff across nine locations (with two more currently being designed) and a market cap close to $2.2 billion.
- NSA warns enterprises over TLS traffic inspection risks: do it once, and do it well
- How a bank got hacked (a study in how not to secure your networks)
- As government reins in IoT security, recalcitrant mining industry is exposed
- The week in security: Poor security hygiene just not good enough, APRA warns
- New Zealand: over a third of cyber attacks come from state-sponsored hackers