There's something a little strange about seeing Computer Associates CEO Charles Wang and IBM S/390 chief David Carlucci sitting cosily side by side on a platform, announcing a package of cooperative licensing and distribution measures for the mainframe.
- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance
- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders
- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?
- Hackers plant malware in popular CCleaner