There's something a little strange about seeing Computer Associates CEO Charles Wang and IBM S/390 chief David Carlucci sitting cosily side by side on a platform, announcing a package of cooperative licensing and distribution measures for the mainframe.
- Foreshadow is a new speculative execution exploit targeting Intel's SGX on Core chips
- HP’s critical patches blocked fax attacks on networked printers
- Cautious optimism greets government’s encryption-interception plans
- The first rule of data-breach response? Don’t panic
- Week in security: Security means anticipating the unknown unknowns