There's something a little strange about seeing Computer Associates CEO Charles Wang and IBM S/390 chief David Carlucci sitting cosily side by side on a platform, announcing a package of cooperative licensing and distribution measures for the mainframe.
- AISA 2018: Hunting for phishing kits
- Infrequent cyber wargames betray organisations’ inadequate data-breach response
- Big attacks a smokescreen for “low-level” North Korea cybercrime that the world is ignoring
- GitHub now warns devs about bugs that led to Equifax breach
- AISA 2018: Japan's journey from a cryptocurrency hack to better regulation