There's something a little strange about seeing Computer Associates CEO Charles Wang and IBM S/390 chief David Carlucci sitting cosily side by side on a platform, announcing a package of cooperative licensing and distribution measures for the mainframe.
- The week in security: During Privacy Awareness Week, warnings that we are neither private nor aware
- Believing your data is “probably” secure means it’s not secure at all
- NK hackers use fake Facebook accounts to lead defectors to malware in Google Play
- Customers recommend, spend more with companies that protect their data – so why are so few businesses GDPR ready?
- Are your customers doing enough to help you protect their privacy?