You are not impervious to having troubled projects in your portfolio. Any project can fail. Even the most seasoned and skilled project manager may, at one time or another, find themselves at the helm of a troubled project. Having a project in trouble does not necessarily signal the project manager is doing a poor job. Projects can go off course for a variety of reasons; some reasons are outside the span of control of the project manager. What are some of the common causes for projects to fall into troubled waters and what are some prudent steps to get the project back on course?
- “Shocking” data-breach volumes only hint at the true magnitude of Australia’s data insecurity
- Industry, enterprises look to gamification as sides are drawn in cybersecurity’s infinity war
- FDA issues 'recall' on heart implants for security firmware update
- Microsoft brings Edge's Defender browser protection to Google’s Chrome
- Lack of security skills has become a drag on Australia’s digital transformation