You are not impervious to having troubled projects in your portfolio. Any project can fail. Even the most seasoned and skilled project manager may, at one time or another, find themselves at the helm of a troubled project. Having a project in trouble does not necessarily signal the project manager is doing a poor job. Projects can go off course for a variety of reasons; some reasons are outside the span of control of the project manager. What are some of the common causes for projects to fall into troubled waters and what are some prudent steps to get the project back on course?
- Industrial IoT explosion is making Australian CSOs “anxious” as IoT-security investments lag world
- Google Home and Amazon Echo are patched, but how many more IoT devices are vulnerable?
- Is fake news dangerous? Security pros say yes
- Despite rising risk awareness, SecDevOps still too little, too late for most Australian companies
- What is a cyber attack? Recent examples show disturbing trends