Back in 1980, the woman who now runs the data center at State Street Bank started her career there by pricing a mutual fund in a ledger book. That process would get automated as the bank became a computerized enterprise. Today, she can connect State Street's systems with those of customers and partners and produce sophisticated reports to let customers analyze the mutual funds they might buy. That's the digital enterprise.
- Industrial IoT explosion is making Australian CSOs “anxious” as IoT-security investments lag world
- Google Home and Amazon Echo are patched, but how many more IoT devices are vulnerable?
- Is fake news dangerous? Security pros say yes
- Despite rising risk awareness, SecDevOps still too little, too late for most Australian companies
- What is a cyber attack? Recent examples show disturbing trends