Experts in enterprise resource planning software discuss some of the most common missteps IT leaders make when choosing, deploying and implementing an ERP system — and what they can do to prevent or circumvent them.
- As unencrypted data becomes “negligence”, business leaders are taking encryption strategy away from IT
- Uber, ABC cloud data breaches put Australian companies on notice about cloud security
- Fake Symantec blog spreads macOS malware
- 5 missteps that could cost CISOs their jobs
- Fake Microsoft and Apple support add mobile ‘click-to-call’ to their arsenal