Experts in enterprise resource planning software discuss some of the most common missteps IT leaders make when choosing, deploying and implementing an ERP system — and what they can do to prevent or circumvent them.
- It’s NDB-Day. Do you have anything to declare?
- The global cyber war is heating up: Why businesses should be worried
- Cisco bug lets anyone login to network as admin with a blank password
- Intel ships new Spectre patches: Kaby Lake and Coffee Lake now, Sandy Bridge next
- As NDB kicks in, be careful of overcompensating for past security inaction