Blueprint (blōō • prĭnt) - noun: (1) something intended as a guide for making something else; "a blueprint for a house"; (2) photographic print of plans or technical drawings.
- Look for the silver lining in GDPR’s privacy obligations
- GDPR is here, but few Australian staff know what to do about it
- FBI takes control over Russia's VPNFilter router botnet
- Cisco reveals VPNFilter malware infects 500k routers, Ukraine fears they'll be bricked by Saturday
- CPUs take another Spectre-Meltdown speculative execution hit