Some IT organizations get stuck, always having a cost conversation with upper management. The <a href="http://blogs.computerworld.com/19723/can_it_measure_its_own_financial_performance">CEO and CFO want to know why IT costs so much</a> , why its costs increase so fast and why the business isn't seeing any return on its considerable investment in IT.
- Microsoft's $25k AI challenge: predict which Windows PCs will be infected with malware
- The evolving threat landscape – What to look out for in 2019
- Supermicro third-party motherboard audit finds no spy chips
- Google+ leak affects 52 million users and G Suite users
- Microsoft's big Windows Defender ATP update: bad macros, fileless malware and faster response