Some IT organizations get stuck, always having a cost conversation with upper management. The <a href="http://blogs.computerworld.com/19723/can_it_measure_its_own_financial_performance">CEO and CFO want to know why IT costs so much</a> , why its costs increase so fast and why the business isn't seeing any return on its considerable investment in IT.
- Nearly half of business, security execs don’t know what to do after a data breach
- Google-hatched Security Planner matches expert advice with your worst security fears
- Business-like cybercriminals are outsourcing malware R&D – and giving new hope to CSOs
- Three responsible for Mirai botnet attacks plead guilty
- Changing fraud patterns are forcing fintech to temper automation with security