Some IT organizations get stuck, always having a cost conversation with upper management. The <a href="http://blogs.computerworld.com/19723/can_it_measure_its_own_financial_performance">CEO and CFO want to know why IT costs so much</a> , why its costs increase so fast and why the business isn't seeing any return on its considerable investment in IT.
- CSO Roundtable: RPA delivers business benefits and opens new opportunities
- CISOs are “mostly” to blame for executives’ security ignorance: CISO
- Most companies ignoring Essential Eight guidelines when planning security strategy: survey
- Open-source reuse has left Android’s most-popular apps laced with critical vulnerabilities
- Firefox Monitor provides password breach alerts, Would it convince you to set up a Firefox Account