Some IT organizations get stuck, always having a cost conversation with upper management. The <a href="http://blogs.computerworld.com/19723/can_it_measure_its_own_financial_performance">CEO and CFO want to know why IT costs so much</a> , why its costs increase so fast and why the business isn't seeing any return on its considerable investment in IT.
- Xerox CISO: How business should prepare for the future security threat landscape
- When it comes to next-gen security, smartphones are opening doors – literally
- Dridex, BEC attacks and ‘brandjacking’ surge as phishing volumes pick up again after lull
- Unencrypted hard-coded password risks patient info in Philips’ x-ray dose app
- Skilled bad actors use new pulse wave DDoS attacks to hit multiple targets