Some IT organizations get stuck, always having a cost conversation with upper management. The <a href="http://blogs.computerworld.com/19723/can_it_measure_its_own_financial_performance">CEO and CFO want to know why IT costs so much</a> , why its costs increase so fast and why the business isn't seeing any return on its considerable investment in IT.
- Petya and NotPetya: The basics
- If you can’t detect a breach within 3 hours, your data is probably already gone
- Wi-fi security is KRACK’d, ‘catastrophic’ impact on 820 million Android devices
- KRACK Wi-Fi attack threatens all networks: How to stay safe and what you need to know
- KRACK: Researcher discovers flaws in WPA2 authentication