These days, it seems we can’t go more than a couple of months before facing yet another catastrophe somewhere in the world. In order for these countries to effectively manage the situation, it is critical that disaster relief coordinators understand and implement essential project management skills and employ project managers with a background in successful post-disaster reconstruction, and who have been involved in both managing project portfolios and overall project programs.
- CISOs are “mostly” to blame for executives’ security ignorance: CISO
- Most companies ignoring Essential Eight guidelines when planning security strategy: survey
- Open-source reuse has left Android’s most-popular apps laced with critical vulnerabilities
- Firefox Monitor provides password breach alerts, Would it convince you to set up a Firefox Account
- Microsoft goes password-free for Azure AD sign-in