A majority of US companies will expand or relocate their data centers by 2010, according to a 2006 AFCOM/Data Center Institute study highlighted recently in Bnet. How can you tell if your company should be one of them?
- Christmas rush brings great deals to online shoppers – and new risks for their employers
- Dell, Lenovo, HP will patch hundreds of devices affected by Intel's buggy embedded CPU
- As unencrypted data becomes “negligence”, business leaders are taking encryption strategy away from IT
- Uber, ABC cloud data breaches put Australian companies on notice about cloud security
- Fake Symantec blog spreads macOS malware