A majority of US companies will expand or relocate their data centers by 2010, according to a 2006 AFCOM/Data Center Institute study highlighted recently in Bnet. How can you tell if your company should be one of them?
- Mass CCleaner malware attack actually targeted tech giants
- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance
- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders
- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?