Google today rolled out the latest version of its Android mobile operating system, called Android 2.3 or "Gingerbread." The update includes support for mobile payments, VoIP calling, one-touch copy and paste, support for multiple cameras (for videoconferencing apps) and improved power management.
- Cisco enterprise alert: Atlassian Jira bug tracker software has multiple security bugs
- The week in security: Early cyber education could stop people from being such easy targets – eventually
- Very Attacked People (VAPs) are doing cybercriminals’ work for them: report
- Telstra: We blocked 2.9 million scam calls in a month, but they keep coming
- Government rewriting cybersecurity conversations around consumer focus