Google today rolled out the latest version of its Android mobile operating system, called Android 2.3 or "Gingerbread." The update includes support for mobile payments, VoIP calling, one-touch copy and paste, support for multiple cameras (for videoconferencing apps) and improved power management.
- When moving to cloud, don’t lift-and-shift your security techniques
- Microsoft: find and patch RDP services now because new BlueKeep threats are coming
- My Health Record avoids cybersecurity breaches despite dizzying growth in usage
- Five Eyes intelligence alliance commits to securing the Internet of Things with Industry
- Phishing email creators rely on a short shelf life to beat your defences