Google today rolled out the latest version of its Android mobile operating system, called Android 2.3 or "Gingerbread." The update includes support for mobile payments, VoIP calling, one-touch copy and paste, support for multiple cameras (for videoconferencing apps) and improved power management.
- Cisco warns WLAN controller, 9000 series router and IOS/XE users to patch urgent security holes
- With password compromise growing, CISOs are pushing towards a passwordless future
- Australian companies dealing with incidents by ‘accidental insiders’ every few weeks
- Widespread DNS hijacking attacks steal target's VPN credentials
- Wipro breach highlights third-party risk from large IT services providers