Apple products like the iPad, iPhone, and Mac are enigmas to most IT departments. Users love them, and they prove Apple items' value as productivity tools. However, Apple seems to eschew IT's traditional top-down management philosophy. At least that's the conventional wisdom. But is it true?
- As NDB kicks in, be careful of overcompensating for past security inaction
- On the eve of game-changing NDB scheme, 59 percent of businesses still don’t understand it
- Google reveals kernel, Windows 10 security bypasses fixed in February’s Patch Tuesday
- The week in security: Cybercriminals eyeing new opportunities from cryptocurrency miners
- Intel says it's been hit with 32 separate lawsuits over Spectre, Meltdown