Apple products like the iPad, iPhone, and Mac are enigmas to most IT departments. Users love them, and they prove Apple items' value as productivity tools. However, Apple seems to eschew IT's traditional top-down management philosophy. At least that's the conventional wisdom. But is it true?
- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance
- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders
- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?
- Hackers plant malware in popular CCleaner