Record IT spending by the US federal government and the introduction of new concepts, such as 802.16 metropolitan-area networks (MAN), are among the 12 coming trends IT professionals should watch in the next year, Michael Gallagher, deputy assistant secretary for communications and information at the US Department of Commerce, said Wednesday.
- Cisco hunts for Apache Struts 2 FileUpload bug and finds DIRTY CoW exploit
- Uni cans crypto-mining CPU raid by switching off whole IT network
- How nbn is using data to help fix service issues before they happen
- US DoD’s first malware submissions to Google-bought VirusTotal is Russia-linked LoJack
- Apache warns Struts 2.3 is using a library with a two year old critical flaw