Record IT spending by the US federal government and the introduction of new concepts, such as 802.16 metropolitan-area networks (MAN), are among the 12 coming trends IT professionals should watch in the next year, Michael Gallagher, deputy assistant secretary for communications and information at the US Department of Commerce, said Wednesday.
- 'Collection #1' reveals 773 million email addresses, passwords in one of largest data breaches ever
- Rocke coinminer disables cloud protection agents
- IoT insecurity is opening the door for deadly-accurate AI-powered swarmbot attacks
- US government shutdown: List of .gov websites “not secure” grows to over 130
- Global firms are terrible at spotting IoT breaches – and Australians are even worse