The "big data" term has been used since 2009, but has quickly turned into the biggest thing to hit information technology since the virtualization craze of the last decade. Enterprises are awash with data, having amassed terabytes and even petabytes of information. When the amount of data in the world increases at an exponential rate, analyzing that data and producing intelligence from it becomes increasingly complex -- but no less important to the success of an organization.
- Cisco’s Webex recording player riddled with bugs, so best to patch now
- Xbash: malware for ransoming Linux DBs and Windows crypto-mining
- How to protect your business from online payments fraud
- Executives are overconfident about the sophistication of their DevSecOps automation
- Can Senseon beat Darktrace at its own game with its 'AI triangulation' technology