The evolution of the influence of the CIO is leading to a juggling act; there are now three pairs of roles that a CIO must fulfil in order to drive business forward and continue to maintain operations.
- New vulnerabilities are coming faster than you can fix them
- UK watchdog hires AI expert to figure out how to audit algorithms that violate EU privacy rules
- UK MPs call for a cyber security minister to defend critical infrastructure
- Instagram bug exposes user passwords
- BlackBerry's acquisition of Cylance raises eyebrows in security