Environmental issues exposed by the media and driven by consumers have placed IT departments under pressure to develop "green" data centers. Factors including the reduction of energy consumption and carbon dioxide emissions in large data centers often provide the impetus for becoming green. A recent report issued by the United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) highlights the need for data center efficiency and demonstrates the increased pressure that IT departments are under.
- DNS hijacking grabs headlines, but it’s just the tip of the iceberg
- Becoming more than human: My take on the advancements of Machine Technology
- SecurIT 2019: In an increasingly-encrypted world, visibility is more important than ever
- SecurIT 2019: Being a CSO is like Game of Thrones
- SecurIT 2019: Hackers may be in it for Lulz, but CSOs are in it for their lives