British business could save £78 million ($187 million) in electricity and cut CO2 emissions by 485,000 tons a year by choosing thin clients instead of PCs, according to researchers from Germany's Fraunhofer Institute.
- Emergent Android banking Trojan shows app overlay attacks are still effective
- Firefox’s Mozilla doubles its bug bounty cash rewards
- Australian businesses slower to detect breaches than global peers, but everyone is still taking too long
- Declining PCI DSS compliance a lead indicator of inadequate security practices
- IBM aims at hybrid cloud, enterprise security