British business could save £78 million ($187 million) in electricity and cut CO2 emissions by 485,000 tons a year by choosing thin clients instead of PCs, according to researchers from Germany's Fraunhofer Institute.
- Xerox CISO: How business should prepare for the future security threat landscape
- When it comes to next-gen security, smartphones are opening doors – literally
- Dridex, BEC attacks and ‘brandjacking’ surge as phishing volumes pick up again after lull
- Unencrypted hard-coded password risks patient info in Philips’ x-ray dose app
- Skilled bad actors use new pulse wave DDoS attacks to hit multiple targets