British business could save £78 million ($187 million) in electricity and cut CO2 emissions by 485,000 tons a year by choosing thin clients instead of PCs, according to researchers from Germany's Fraunhofer Institute.
- Cisco bug lets anyone login to network as admin with a blank password
- Intel ships new Spectre patches: Kaby Lake and Coffee Lake now, Sandy Bridge next
- As NDB kicks in, be careful of overcompensating for past security inaction
- On the eve of game-changing NDB scheme, 59 percent of businesses still don’t understand it
- Google reveals kernel, Windows 10 security bypasses fixed in February’s Patch Tuesday