Despite his reputation for diplomacy, new Telstra CEO David Thodey will be as equally tough a competitor as Sol Trujillo ever was, according to former Optus executive and telco industry insider Paul Fletcher.
- Newegg confirms credit card information was taken in a sophisticated attack
- Cisco’s Webex recording player riddled with bugs, so best to patch now
- Xbash: malware for ransoming Linux DBs and Windows crypto-mining
- How to protect your business from online payments fraud
- Executives are overconfident about the sophistication of their DevSecOps automation