Today's approach to IT infrastructure is inefficient. Your business cares about outcomes and services, but it's built on technology-centric silos. For most firms, each silo is represented by an autonomous department that selects technologies in a vacuum -- instead of realizing the value of integration with the other pieces of the firm.
- Skilled bad actors use new pulse wave DDoS attacks to hit multiple targets
- NotPetya to cost Maersk up to $300m, some systems not yet recoverable
- It took 5 years of research for Cyber Plus to tailor cybersecurity insurance for small businesses
- Attackers experimenting with CVE-2017-0199 in recent phishing attacks
- Five things you need to know about executive protection