Today's approach to IT infrastructure is inefficient. Your business cares about outcomes and services, but it's built on technology-centric silos. For most firms, each silo is represented by an autonomous department that selects technologies in a vacuum -- instead of realizing the value of integration with the other pieces of the firm.
- The week in security: Building trust, one security review at a time
- Employees could lose bonuses, jobs for GDPR breaches as businesses double down on cultural reform
- Securing your network is as easy as one, two.. five
- Severe cybersecurity attacks need stronger response plans, 9/11 investigator warns
- EU will give its opinion in Microsoft’s US suit over access to email in Ireland