Today's approach to IT infrastructure is inefficient. Your business cares about outcomes and services, but it's built on technology-centric silos. For most firms, each silo is represented by an autonomous department that selects technologies in a vacuum -- instead of realizing the value of integration with the other pieces of the firm.
- As PageUp remediates its security breach, a reminder that times have changed
- As FIFA World Cup kicks off, Australia’s technological readiness could be its biggest weakness
- As experts dissect Trump-Kim summit, cybersecurity eyes are on North Korea
- Secure-cloud challengers target skills-deprived government agencies, businesses
- EU parliament overwhelmingly backs recommending a ban on Kaspersky products