Mobilize Conference -- San Francisco -- The main topic of conversation here at Mobilize 2010 is apps. Mobile apps. That being so, quite a number of app developers are here networking with venture capital people and press, and showing off their apps at every opportunity. After soaking up a day full of pitches and demos, we picked a few promising mobile apps that stood out.
- Sitting ducks for cybersecurity breaches, small businesses get new options
- GCHQ: change your passwords now even if Uber says it contained the breach
- Christmas rush brings great deals to online shoppers – and new risks for their employers
- Dell, Lenovo, HP will patch hundreds of devices affected by Intel's buggy embedded CPU
- As unencrypted data becomes “negligence”, business leaders are taking encryption strategy away from IT