Mobilize Conference -- San Francisco -- The main topic of conversation here at Mobilize 2010 is apps. Mobile apps. That being so, quite a number of app developers are here networking with venture capital people and press, and showing off their apps at every opportunity. After soaking up a day full of pitches and demos, we picked a few promising mobile apps that stood out.
- Mass CCleaner malware attack actually targeted tech giants
- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance
- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders
- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?