Silicon solutions firm Intel Malaysia has launched the Intel Virtual Retail Salesperson (RSP) to enhance consumers' IT shopping experience in a mall.
- The week in security: Time to review your organisation’s cyber risk profile
- Fully 61 percent of ASX100 exposed as email fraud gets personal
- Android bug bounty tops $3m in third year, but pay flattens out
- Newegg confirms credit card information was taken in a sophisticated attack
- Cisco’s Webex recording player riddled with bugs, so best to patch now