Silicon solutions firm Intel Malaysia has launched the Intel Virtual Retail Salesperson (RSP) to enhance consumers' IT shopping experience in a mall.
- Nearly half of business, security execs don’t know what to do after a data breach
- Google-hatched Security Planner matches expert advice with your worst security fears
- Business-like cybercriminals are outsourcing malware R&D – and giving new hope to CSOs
- Three responsible for Mirai botnet attacks plead guilty
- Changing fraud patterns are forcing fintech to temper automation with security