Asia is waking up to the relevance of international compliance requirements such as Sarbanes-Oxley and Basel II to the region, and this will play a key role in shaping IT priorities of CIOs for the coming year.
- Look for the silver lining in GDPR’s privacy obligations
- GDPR is here, but few Australian staff know what to do about it
- FBI takes control over Russia's VPNFilter router botnet
- Cisco reveals VPNFilter malware infects 500k routers, Ukraine fears they'll be bricked by Saturday
- CPUs take another Spectre-Meltdown speculative execution hit