Asia is waking up to the relevance of international compliance requirements such as Sarbanes-Oxley and Basel II to the region, and this will play a key role in shaping IT priorities of CIOs for the coming year.
- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance
- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders
- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?
- Hackers plant malware in popular CCleaner