Asia is waking up to the relevance of international compliance requirements such as Sarbanes-Oxley and Basel II to the region, and this will play a key role in shaping IT priorities of CIOs for the coming year.
- It’s NDB-Day. Do you have anything to declare?
- Apple changes a Safari privacy feature that "breaks" Facebook's Like button
- The global cyber war is heating up: Why businesses should be worried
- Cisco bug lets anyone login to network as admin with a blank password
- Intel ships new Spectre patches: Kaby Lake and Coffee Lake now, Sandy Bridge next