Ashley Postlewaite, an animation producer who helps bring to life Dow's scrubbing bubbles and General Mills' Trix rabbit, is shooting for a chance at films or a TV series. But this is Hollywood, and as she shows off her new cartoon characters, she worries about a copycat stealing her designs.
That is, she used to worry.
- Mass CCleaner malware attack actually targeted tech giants
- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance
- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders
- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?