Ashley Postlewaite, an animation producer who helps bring to life Dow's scrubbing bubbles and General Mills' Trix rabbit, is shooting for a chance at films or a TV series. But this is Hollywood, and as she shows off her new cartoon characters, she worries about a copycat stealing her designs.
That is, she used to worry.
- Fake Microsoft and Apple support add mobile ‘click-to-call’ to their arsenal
- 5 information security threats that will dominate 2018
- Free, filtered alternative DNS leverages threat-intelligence data to raise security baseline
- ABC leaks thousands of user passwords in AWS S3 error
- Industrial IoT explosion is making Australian CSOs “anxious” as IoT-security investments lag world