AIM, AOL's seminal instant messenger app, just received a preview update to pull it out of obscurity and compete with other more popular chat apps like Facebook Chat, Google Talk, Skype and a slew of others that aggregate disparate clients and boast features like video and picture-sharing.
- Fairfax, News and Nine join forces to launch digital identity co-op
- Booktopia CX chief: Getting to know the customer better
- News Corp, realestate.com.au partner on audience data sets
- Blockchain pitched as answer to influencer marketing management
- Developing brand experiences that stick: Harvard neuroscientist reveals clues