The ICT department within any enterprise can benefit from a structured approach to understanding business capability of the enterprise. Business capability modelling (BCM) is an enterprise architecture technique that can play a key role in transforming the relationship between ICT and the business.
- Mass CCleaner malware attack actually targeted tech giants
- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance
- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders
- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?