The ICT department within any enterprise can benefit from a structured approach to understanding business capability of the enterprise. Business capability modelling (BCM) is an enterprise architecture technique that can play a key role in transforming the relationship between ICT and the business.
- Despite their app appetite, Australian businesses still struggling to extend compliance to the cloud
- Nasty Android spyware will record audio when you reach a specific location
- Unprepared, APAC businesses to suffer as cybercriminals meddle in Pyeongchang Winter Olympics
- What is Zero Trust? A model for more effective security
- OnePlus customers hit by card fraud after buying phones on oneplus.net