The ICT department within any enterprise can benefit from a structured approach to understanding business capability of the enterprise. Business capability modelling (BCM) is an enterprise architecture technique that can play a key role in transforming the relationship between ICT and the business.
- Industrial IoT explosion is making Australian CSOs “anxious” as IoT-security investments lag world
- Google Home and Amazon Echo are patched, but how many more IoT devices are vulnerable?
- Is fake news dangerous? Security pros say yes
- Despite rising risk awareness, SecDevOps still too little, too late for most Australian companies
- What is a cyber attack? Recent examples show disturbing trends