Generally in life, in order to make money, one has to work. In almost every situation, working involves some type of information. Interestingly, not everyone understands that in order to work well, the information employees use needs to be managed and secured as effectively as possible. When everything is said and done, if information isn't facilitated, people don't make as much money and companies don't reach their full potential.
- Gone in 15 seconds: why faster bank transfers make Australia an even bigger target for email fraud
- Synchronized security is the right arsenal for modern CSOs: Sophos exec
- Study finds shoddy kids' smartwatch security give parents anything but peace of mind
- Google launches key-locked Gmail for targeted users
- Petya and NotPetya: The basics