Generally in life, in order to make money, one has to work. In almost every situation, working involves some type of information. Interestingly, not everyone understands that in order to work well, the information employees use needs to be managed and secured as effectively as possible. When everything is said and done, if information isn't facilitated, people don't make as much money and companies don't reach their full potential.
- Skilled bad actors use new pulse wave DDoS attacks to hit multiple targets
- NotPetya to cost Maersk up to $300m, some systems not yet recoverable
- It took 5 years of research for Cyber Plus to tailor cybersecurity insurance for small businesses
- Attackers experimenting with CVE-2017-0199 in recent phishing attacks
- Five things you need to know about executive protection