Generally in life, in order to make money, one has to work. In almost every situation, working involves some type of information. Interestingly, not everyone understands that in order to work well, the information employees use needs to be managed and secured as effectively as possible. When everything is said and done, if information isn't facilitated, people don't make as much money and companies don't reach their full potential.
- The week in security: Time to review your organisation’s cyber risk profile
- Fully 61 percent of ASX100 exposed as email fraud gets personal
- Android bug bounty tops $3m in third year, but pay flattens out
- Newegg confirms credit card information was taken in a sophisticated attack
- Cisco’s Webex recording player riddled with bugs, so best to patch now