Once you've defined what innovation means to your organization, you need examples that reinforce your message and demonstrate what innovative behavior looks like. By recognizing innovators, you make them more visible to others on your IT team. And you not only motivate these individuals to do more, you turn them into role models who motivate others. Such recognition is a big part of establishing a new practice-the attention and direction motivate people to change their behavior.
- TLS 1.0 and 1.1 will be disabled in Edge, IE, Chrome, Firefox and Safari in 2020
- Stop pretending you can keep hackers out of your networks: Krebs
- Five-eye CERTs issue joint alert on RATs, trojans and botnets
- CISOs must “plan for stupid” when evolving security plans: former US govt CISO
- For CySCA sponsors, designing 103 cybersecurity challenges takes months of careful planning