The U.S. Department of State should investigate Huawei Technologies' reported sale of mobile phone tracking equipment to an Iranian mobile operator and consider sanctions against the Chinese company, six U.S. lawmakers said.
- Google+ leak affects 52 million users and G Suite users
- Microsoft's big Windows Defender ATP update: bad macros, fileless malware and faster response
- Singapore's central bank launches S$30 million cybersecurity grant for finance sector
- Huawei security fears - paranoia, blowback, or both?
- UK Facebook internal docs reveal Zuckerberg plans for exploiting user data