The U.S. Department of State should investigate Huawei Technologies' reported sale of mobile phone tracking equipment to an Iranian mobile operator and consider sanctions against the Chinese company, six U.S. lawmakers said.
- Cisco bug lets anyone login to network as admin with a blank password
- Intel ships new Spectre patches: Kaby Lake and Coffee Lake now, Sandy Bridge next
- As NDB kicks in, be careful of overcompensating for past security inaction
- On the eve of game-changing NDB scheme, 59 percent of businesses still don’t understand it
- Google reveals kernel, Windows 10 security bypasses fixed in February’s Patch Tuesday