As we weigh the value of the credential, let's first consider the PgMP credential itself. Per PMI, the PgMP credential is intended to “recognise advanced experience, skill and performance in the oversight of multiple related projects and their resources, aligned with an organisational objective.” We won’t be going into the formal details and process steps to obtain the credential; that information is readily available through the PMI. However, the PgMP credential process can be broken down to three main areas or steps:
- Industrial IoT explosion is making Australian CSOs “anxious” as IoT-security investments lag world
- Google Home and Amazon Echo are patched, but how many more IoT devices are vulnerable?
- Is fake news dangerous? Security pros say yes
- Despite rising risk awareness, SecDevOps still too little, too late for most Australian companies
- What is a cyber attack? Recent examples show disturbing trends