As we weigh the value of the credential, let's first consider the PgMP credential itself. Per PMI, the PgMP credential is intended to “recognise advanced experience, skill and performance in the oversight of multiple related projects and their resources, aligned with an organisational objective.” We won’t be going into the formal details and process steps to obtain the credential; that information is readily available through the PMI. However, the PgMP credential process can be broken down to three main areas or steps:
- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance
- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders
- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?
- Hackers plant malware in popular CCleaner