As we weigh the value of the credential, let's first consider the PgMP credential itself. Per PMI, the PgMP credential is intended to “recognise advanced experience, skill and performance in the oversight of multiple related projects and their resources, aligned with an organisational objective.” We won’t be going into the formal details and process steps to obtain the credential; that information is readily available through the PMI. However, the PgMP credential process can be broken down to three main areas or steps:
- Home, home on the cyber range
- “High touch” managed security services can compensate for geographical distance
- CSO Roadshow 2018: We can secure all the things
- CSO Roadshow 2018: How do we build a secure IoT?
- Outlook.com and Hotmail block all state govt email after hijacked account sends 8 million spam messages