Cigna CIO Andrea Anania looked out at 250 peers at an October 2001 conference in Rancho Mirage, California, and declared that she had successfully re-engineered her company's IT. These days, she said, projects are completed on time and within budget. Anania spoke too soon.
- The week in security: As Intel patches yesterday’s threats, IoT and cryptocurrency are creating new ones for tomorrow
- Apple to stop ad firms hacking HTTPS protections to track iPhone users
- Surge in cryptocurrency-mining malware heralds bigger problems for CSOs
- Intel touts new Spectre-resistant Cascade Lake chips later this year
- “Truly frightening” IoT security should motivate CSOs to reconsider their endpoint strategies