Cigna CIO Andrea Anania looked out at 250 peers at an October 2001 conference in Rancho Mirage, California, and declared that she had successfully re-engineered her company's IT. These days, she said, projects are completed on time and within budget. Anania spoke too soon.
- Cloud migrations motivate boards on security more than compliance or fear of attack
- The week in security: As Wi-Fi is KRACKed, slow breach detection threatens CISOs and their data
- Microsoft announces ransomware-stopping Windows 10 feature
- What happens when cybercriminals start to use machine learning?
- Inside the thriving ransomware market