Cigna CIO Andrea Anania looked out at 250 peers at an October 2001 conference in Rancho Mirage, California, and declared that she had successfully re-engineered her company's IT. These days, she said, projects are completed on time and within budget. Anania spoke too soon.
- Olympic Destroyer destructive malware targets EU bio-weapons research groups
- S5Mark is a 'VPN' that is actually a rootkit in disguise, BitDefender says
- Why Cisco doesn’t disclose flaws for months after it patches them
- Mirai “not going anywhere”, expert warns as source code continues to spawn botnet offspring
- Security implications overshadow enthusiasm about Blockchain