There's a reason companies are asking CIOs to solve a new kind of security risk every time they turn around. Business continuity threats, data breaches, malicious code and stolen laptops all have one thing in common - they're the price of information technology's success.
- Xerox CISO: How business should prepare for the future security threat landscape
- When it comes to next-gen security, smartphones are opening doors – literally
- Dridex, BEC attacks and ‘brandjacking’ surge as phishing volumes pick up again after lull
- Unencrypted hard-coded password risks patient info in Philips’ x-ray dose app
- Skilled bad actors use new pulse wave DDoS attacks to hit multiple targets