Hundreds of public servants gathered at the Showcase Ontario 2004 e-government conference in Toronto recently to discuss the latest in e-government initiatives -- much of it centered on how to instigate and cope with technology change.
- Cisco bug lets anyone login to network as admin with a blank password
- Intel ships new Spectre patches: Kaby Lake and Coffee Lake now, Sandy Bridge next
- As NDB kicks in, be careful of overcompensating for past security inaction
- On the eve of game-changing NDB scheme, 59 percent of businesses still don’t understand it
- Google reveals kernel, Windows 10 security bypasses fixed in February’s Patch Tuesday