Bit.ly bundle, a tool which lets users cluster shortened URLs into a single one and place them into a directory where visitors can read descriptions and leave comments about the content of the displayed URLs, is a welcome surprise among the myriad URL shortening services. Comment fields look and feel like AJAX, but their content is indexed by search engines, such as Google's.
- Signal: we can't comply with Aussie encryption law even if we wanted to
- Microsoft's $25k AI challenge: predict which Windows PCs will be infected with malware
- The evolving threat landscape – What to look out for in 2019
- Supermicro third-party motherboard audit finds no spy chips
- Google+ leak affects 52 million users and G Suite users