Bit.ly bundle, a tool which lets users cluster shortened URLs into a single one and place them into a directory where visitors can read descriptions and leave comments about the content of the displayed URLs, is a welcome surprise among the myriad URL shortening services. Comment fields look and feel like AJAX, but their content is indexed by search engines, such as Google's.
- Industrial IoT explosion is making Australian CSOs “anxious” as IoT-security investments lag world
- Google Home and Amazon Echo are patched, but how many more IoT devices are vulnerable?
- Is fake news dangerous? Security pros say yes
- Despite rising risk awareness, SecDevOps still too little, too late for most Australian companies
- What is a cyber attack? Recent examples show disturbing trends