Like many public school systems, the Yellowknife Education District No. 1 (YK1) serves a continually growing population under a tight budget. The district, in the Northwest Territories of Canada, employs more than 250 dedicated staff members in eight separate schools serving more than 2,000 students. The tech team is proud of its work to ensure a brighter future for all students, staff, parents and community members. Imagine our chagrin when we learned that we were quickly burning up storage space and were about to run out of room in two of our SAN storage units in the middle of the year.
- Mass CCleaner malware attack actually targeted tech giants
- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance
- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders
- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?