Like many public school systems, the Yellowknife Education District No. 1 (YK1) serves a continually growing population under a tight budget. The district, in the Northwest Territories of Canada, employs more than 250 dedicated staff members in eight separate schools serving more than 2,000 students. The tech team is proud of its work to ensure a brighter future for all students, staff, parents and community members. Imagine our chagrin when we learned that we were quickly burning up storage space and were about to run out of room in two of our SAN storage units in the middle of the year.
- UK MPs call for a cyber security minister to defend critical infrastructure
- Instagram bug exposes user passwords
- BlackBerry's acquisition of Cylance raises eyebrows in the security community
- Authentication bug locks users out of Azure and Office 365 for a day
- The week in review: Cybersecurity breaches named the biggest risk to business… and healthcare… and sports… and…