When ballooning costs and chaotic workflows send projects spiraling out of control, IT often gets called to put out the fire. But to execute successful business process management, a CIO must not only extinguish the flames, but redirect IT's role from order taker to solution provider.
- Stop pretending you can keep hackers out of your networks: Krebs
- Five-eye CERTs issue joint alert on RATs, trojans and botnets
- CISOs must “plan for stupid” when evolving security plans: former US govt CISO
- For CySCA sponsors, designing 103 cybersecurity challenges takes months of careful planning
- Heathrow Airport lands $223k fine for three seconds on video in a lost USB stick