When ballooning costs and chaotic workflows send projects spiraling out of control, IT often gets called to put out the fire. But to execute successful business process management, a CIO must not only extinguish the flames, but redirect IT's role from order taker to solution provider.
- UK’s NCSC catches Turla’s new in-memory ‘Neuron’ malware for attacking Windows
- Automated security testing helps developers clamp down on IoT, open-source threats
- Google’s G Suite gets new dashboard to spot new threats
- Is your PC vulnerable to Meltdown and Spectre CPU exploits? InSpectre tells you
- Despite their app appetite, Australian businesses still struggling to extend compliance to the cloud