When ballooning costs and chaotic workflows send projects spiraling out of control, IT often gets called to put out the fire. But to execute successful business process management, a CIO must not only extinguish the flames, but redirect IT's role from order taker to solution provider.
- Mass CCleaner malware attack actually targeted tech giants
- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance
- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders
- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?