Ready or not, the mobile revolution is upon us. Some 59% of respondents to a recent Symantec survey said their companies are now making line-of-business applications accessible to mobile devices. Even more impressive, almost three-fourths -- 71% -- of businesses are looking into implementing a corporate "app store."
- DWS acquires Canberra-based Projects Assured in $43M deal
- Enterprise exit as CSG flags further $10M decrease in expected earnings
- Partners ready as public cloud services market hits $117B
- Synnex strengthens finance options through automation
- Bulletproof’s big exit and the double-edged sword of going public
- IBM ends China's 5-year reign atop supercomputer rankings
- How BP drives automation at scale across supply and trading business
- Oracle is changing how it reports cloud revenues — what's it hiding?
- Why mobile satellite is flying high
- US Supreme Court rules warrant required for mobile phone location data