Google has done well mining its own staff for innovations to keep it looking fresh in the ever-changing online realm by encouraging its employees to present new ideas to key decision makers. If it can work for a company with 20,000 employees, could it work for your organisation? You don’t know until you give it a go, and here are some ways to do just that.
- As unencrypted data becomes “negligence”, business leaders are taking encryption strategy away from IT
- Uber, ABC cloud data breaches put Australian companies on notice about cloud security
- Fake Symantec blog spreads macOS malware
- 5 missteps that could cost CISOs their jobs
- Fake Microsoft and Apple support add mobile ‘click-to-call’ to their arsenal