Google has done well mining its own staff for innovations to keep it looking fresh in the ever-changing online realm by encouraging its employees to present new ideas to key decision makers. If it can work for a company with 20,000 employees, could it work for your organisation? You don’t know until you give it a go, and here are some ways to do just that.
- Cisco bug lets anyone login to network as admin with a blank password
- Intel ships new Spectre patches: Kaby Lake and Coffee Lake now, Sandy Bridge next
- As NDB kicks in, be careful of overcompensating for past security inaction
- On the eve of game-changing NDB scheme, 59 percent of businesses still don’t understand it
- Google reveals kernel, Windows 10 security bypasses fixed in February’s Patch Tuesday