Google has done well mining its own staff for innovations to keep it looking fresh in the ever-changing online realm by encouraging its employees to present new ideas to key decision makers. If it can work for a company with 20,000 employees, could it work for your organisation? You don’t know until you give it a go, and here are some ways to do just that.
- Mass CCleaner malware attack actually targeted tech giants
- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance
- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders
- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?