Google has done well mining its own staff for innovations to keep it looking fresh in the ever-changing online realm by encouraging its employees to present new ideas to key decision makers. If it can work for a company with 20,000 employees, could it work for your organisation? You don’t know until you give it a go, and here are some ways to do just that.
- Look for the silver lining in GDPR’s privacy obligations
- GDPR is here, but few Australian staff know what to do about it
- FBI takes control over Russia's VPNFilter router botnet
- Cisco reveals VPNFilter malware infects 500k routers, Ukraine fears they'll be bricked by Saturday
- CPUs take another Spectre-Meltdown speculative execution hit