EXCLUSIVE: Messe Berlin security at the IFA consumer electronics show stopped and wrestled to the ground a man who allegedly stole from one of the booths. In the process of filming IDG News Service was pushed by security guards and told filming was prohibited. Messe Berlin staff later apologized for the actions of its security guards.
- Australians pessimistic that cybersecurity skills gap will be closed within a decade
- Microsoft: these are the most cunning phishing attacks we spotted in 2019
- Yubico: A CSO Subscriber Christmas Giveaway
- Australia’s best female secure coder is “weirdly passionate” about DevSecOps
- Australians worry about data security but remain blasé about behaving securely