On World Tech Update this week VeriFone accuses Square of enabling skimming, Sony's CEO taps his likely successor, a Windows Phone 7 update is delayed, space shuttle Discovery touches down for the last time, Facebook offers movie rentals, gadgets keep us awake, and Cisco's home video conferencing system gets an update and price cut.
- Secure-printing innovator Datasec targets rapid overseas expansion after scoring HP Workpath coup
- Security is everyone’s business
- US charges Dridex banking trojan operators, offers $5m bounty
- Prediction #5: Application Programming Interfaces (API) Will Be Exposed as The Weakest Link Leading to Cloud-Native Threats
- Prediction #4: DevSecOps Will Rise to Prominence as Growth in Containerized Workloads Causes Security Controls to ‘Shift Left’