Microsoft unveiled its new Windows operating system, trying to address some of the challenges faced by Windows 8. The company did a lot to make Windows 10 feel familiar to people who are used to running older, Win32 style apps. We got an early look at some of the features.
- When moving to cloud, don’t lift-and-shift your security techniques
- Microsoft: find and patch RDP services now because new BlueKeep threats are coming
- My Health Record avoids cybersecurity breaches despite dizzying growth in usage
- Five Eyes intelligence alliance commits to securing the Internet of Things with Industry
- Phishing email creators rely on a short shelf life to beat your defences