Microsoft unveiled its new Windows operating system, trying to address some of the challenges faced by Windows 8. The company did a lot to make Windows 10 feel familiar to people who are used to running older, Win32 style apps. We got an early look at some of the features.
- Attackers place cryptojacking apps in the Microsoft App Store
- Data breaches exposed 5 billion records in 2018.
- Users are still terrible with passwords, but popularity of security apps suggests they want to get better
- Business email compromise attacks surge as ransomware trails off
- Dating site Coffee MeetsBagel warns Aussie users of data breach on Valentines Day