We've probably all seen the IT iceberg, the one with new projects rising majestically above the water line - and application maintenance submerged in the murky depths below. Well, since global warming is busy melting the icebergs up north, I hope it will soon come along and melt this particular one too.
- Cloud-based security is creating existential angst for CISOs
- HCL left employee passwords, other sensitive data exposed online
- Google: Enable 2FA, study shows even SMS 2FA blocks most phishing
- Week in review: As new exploits emerge, surging breached-record count will explode in quantum future
- Microsoft closes security ‘loophole’ in AzureAD 2FA registration process