We've probably all seen the IT iceberg, the one with new projects rising majestically above the water line - and application maintenance submerged in the murky depths below. Well, since global warming is busy melting the icebergs up north, I hope it will soon come along and melt this particular one too.
- Mass CCleaner malware attack actually targeted tech giants
- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance
- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders
- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?