We've probably all seen the IT iceberg, the one with new projects rising majestically above the water line - and application maintenance submerged in the murky depths below. Well, since global warming is busy melting the icebergs up north, I hope it will soon come along and melt this particular one too.
- The week in security: Cybercriminals eyeing new opportunities from cryptocurrency miners
- Intel says it's been hit with 32 separate lawsuits over Spectre, Meltdown
- Security lessons from the 2018 Pyeongchang Winter Olympics
- From banks to Bitcoin: Trickbot shifts online hustle to cryptocurrencies
- Don't panic about the new 'Prime' Meltdown and Spectre CPU exploits