Cloud adopters who are coming to the end of their initial three-year contracts may be intending either to change providers, or renew. Some now have strong opinions on what they liked – or didn’t like – about their Cloud experience and may be looking to do things a little differently this time around.
- Xerox CISO: How business should prepare for the future security threat landscape
- When it comes to next-gen security, smartphones are opening doors – literally
- Dridex, BEC attacks and ‘brandjacking’ surge as phishing volumes pick up again after lull
- Unencrypted hard-coded password risks patient info in Philips’ x-ray dose app
- Skilled bad actors use new pulse wave DDoS attacks to hit multiple targets