Cloud adopters who are coming to the end of their initial three-year contracts may be intending either to change providers, or renew. Some now have strong opinions on what they liked – or didn’t like – about their Cloud experience and may be looking to do things a little differently this time around.
- Microsoft's $25k AI challenge: predict which Windows PCs will be infected with malware
- The evolving threat landscape – What to look out for in 2019
- Supermicro third-party motherboard audit finds no spy chips
- Google+ leak affects 52 million users and G Suite users
- Microsoft's big Windows Defender ATP update: bad macros, fileless malware and faster response