Cloud adopters who are coming to the end of their initial three-year contracts may be intending either to change providers, or renew. Some now have strong opinions on what they liked – or didn’t like – about their Cloud experience and may be looking to do things a little differently this time around.
- Petya and NotPetya: The basics
- If you can’t detect a breach within 3 hours, your data is probably already gone
- Wi-fi security is KRACK’d, ‘catastrophic’ impact on 820 million Android devices
- KRACK Wi-Fi attack threatens all networks: How to stay safe and what you need to know
- KRACK: Researcher discovers flaws in WPA2 authentication