IBM has expanded two products in its Spectrum line of software-based storage offerings to allow customers to build hybrid storage systems by combining in-house Spectrum deployments with IBM Cloud storage services.
- OAIC calls for better government transparency as privacy complaints surge
- Mozilla ramps up privacy in Firefox 70 with a new report on cookie tracking and data breaches
- Security Leader: Richard Gerdis, Delphix
- Microsoft delivers ‘Secured-core’ Windows 10 PCs to counter firmware attacks
- The week in security: Patch the night away