Much hype surrounds the ROI and overall efficiency that the cloud will offer IT departments and business units. However, despite this buzz, questions remain relating to the cloud and legacy applications. Migrating to the cloud does not have to be difficult and this process can be executed without compromising application performance.
- Mass CCleaner malware attack actually targeted tech giants
- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance
- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders
- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?