Much hype surrounds the ROI and overall efficiency that the cloud will offer IT departments and business units. However, despite this buzz, questions remain relating to the cloud and legacy applications. Migrating to the cloud does not have to be difficult and this process can be executed without compromising application performance.
- The week in security: As Intel patches yesterday’s threats, IoT and cryptocurrency are creating new ones for tomorrow
- Apple to stop ad firms hacking HTTPS protections to track iPhone users
- Surge in cryptocurrency-mining malware heralds bigger problems for CSOs
- Intel touts new Spectre-resistant Cascade Lake chips later this year
- “Truly frightening” IoT security should motivate CSOs to reconsider their endpoint strategies